Some Tuesdays just hit the absolute sweet spot between hard work, quiet routine, and those little moments of effortless style that remind you life is pretty good. Yesterday was definitely one of those days.
The day kicked off in typical high-intensity fashion with a
brutal leg and abs session at the gym before work. There’s something deeply
satisfying about conquering heavy sets before the sun is even fully up, it sets
an untouchable tone for the rest of the day.
After powering through the workout, I transitioned into my
standard Tuesday work-from-home rhythm. Staying focused at the desk is always a
whole lot easier when you’ve already burned off that initial burst of morning
energy.
Once the workday wrapped, it was time to trade the laptop
for two wheels. I took my bike out for a spin around Lake Eola Park. The air
was thick, but a slight breeze off the water and the gentle bustle around the
lake make it the perfect post-work reset.
For dinner, I kept things simple but delicious and stopped
by Tika Bowls & Tacos for some incredible Indian food. It’s hard to beat a
warm, flavorful meal after an active day.
The highlight of the day, though, might have been trying on
my tuxedo for next month’s Renaissance Theatre Gala. The evening’s theme is rebirth,
reborn or something like that, so I ordered an amazing blue floral tux jacket
to go over traditional white, crisp shirt and black pants. My whole idea is Spring
is the season of new growth and rebirth, so go with florals. In the immortal
words of Miranda Priestly: “Florals for Spring. Groundbreaking.”
It fits like a dream, and I have to admit, I look sharp. When
a suit fits like it was custom-sculpted for you, you just know.
There’s nothing quite like the confidence boost of a
perfectly tailored black-tie look waiting in the closet.
To cap off a solid 24 hours, I settled back in for a classic
PBS night, diving into some Ken Burns documentaries. Fast-paced workouts,
scenic bike rides, great food, and deep-dive history - all in all, a Tuesday
exceptionally well spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment